The Royce is a welcoming, vibrant and social community where you and your loved ones are at the heart of everything we do. You will find our us compassionate, friendly and helpful. We value our team and hand-pick individuals who are highly-trained aged care specialists that we trust to deliver professional support with a personal touch. We focus on enhancing your overall wellbeing; from optimising your health to ensuring the quality of your surrounds to providing meaningful activities that enrich your everyday living.
Spanning three levels, The Royce comprises of 128 luxurious, light-filled suites. All suites are well-appointed with oversized ensuite bathrooms, king single beds, spacious built-in storage, and personal bedside telephones. Set amongst stunning landscaped gardens and beautiful communal areas, it’s the perfect setting for a reflective moment or a get together with friends and family.
The Royce Aged Care features;
- Standard, Premium and Superior suites (some with balcony)
- Oversized ensuites
- Cafe, bar and restaurant*
- Private dining* and room service
- Hairdressing and beauty salon*
- Mixed Activities room
- Onsite Allied health
- Internal and external dining areas
- Landscaped gardens including rooftop terraces
- Media room
We encourage our residents’ families and friends to become active members of The Royce, both in care planning and the wonderful range of day-to-day activities that are available from;
- Regular excursions
- Cooking classes
- Gardening club
- Movie nights
- Pet therapy and much much more..
*Some of the features and lifestyle activities may incur an additional cost.
At The Royce, you’ll have peace of mind that you or your loved one will receive 24/7 care and support from our Registered Nurses and Care staff. Every team member is committed to your optimal health - mind, body and spirit. We offer;
- Permanent care
- Respite care
- Memory Support
- Palliative care and
- Allied health services
The Royce Aged Care - at a glance;
- Full Government Accreditation
- Access to doctors and nursing team 24/7
- Overnight or day respite (private, funded and booking available)
- Behavioural, memory support and end-of-life care programs
- Great range of leisure and lifestyle programs
- Companionship, social interaction programs
- Allied health services
- Spiritual awareness room
- Care enhancement technology
- Event planning (anniversaries, birthdays and other special days)
For more information or to simply book and tour and reserve your suite at The Royce please call us on 02 4720 5633.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: The Royce embraces all individuals, respecting their privacy and dignity, cultures, values and beliefs at all times.