Presbyterian Aged Care (PAC) Thornleigh has recently been extensively renovated and refurbished with the final stage opening in late 2019. PAC Thornleigh now offers the very latest aged care features and technology, ensuring residents receive the very best care available, in brand new, interior-designed surroundings.
PAC Thornleigh is located in the lush green suburbs of the Hills District, offering lovely district views from multiple levels. Thornleigh is ideally located just minutes away from both Hornsby and Sydney Adventist Hospitals and close to Thornleigh shopping centre.
PAC Thornleigh offers an ever-changing array of activity options to fill your days. From art classes to Jazzercise, cooking classes to floral appreciation workshops and even regular movie afternoons and concerts. You can be as busy as you like or as relaxed as you want to be. PAC Thornleigh even has its own bus to take residents on outings arranged by our recreational officer. A hairdresser and beauty salon is also available on-site.
In-house chefs will prepare your meals and there is always a choice available. Menus change with the season and we use only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. We offer a choice of Western and Asian cuisine at every meal so everyone is catered for. Ask to see our menus, we’re very proud of them.
Beautiful interior design and stunning gardens
PAC Thornleigh features superb interiors by noted interior designers, Gilmore Interior Design who have created a unique, tranquil environment delivering warmth, elegance and a homely feel.
Your bedroom will have its own spacious ensuite, and some bedrooms offer stunning district views. PAC Thornleigh is designed to feel as warm and welcoming as your own private residence. You can choose from a number of beautiful common areas so you can be as social or as private as you want to be on any given day.
Manicured and beautifully maintained outdoor gardens are available for the enjoyment of our residents and feature native birds. There are also a number of easily accessible communal balcony options moments from residents’ bedrooms, enabling them to enjoy the fresh air, bask in the sunshine and take in the superb views.
Services at PAC Thornleigh
At PAC Thornleigh we complement our high standards of care with a beautiful environment in which our residents live and thrive. We are fully accredited by the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission.
- 67 bed facility offering spacious, interior-designed bedrooms, all with ensuites. Single, shared and a small number of double bedrooms are available
- Smart-tvs and wifi provided in each bedroom
- 24/7 registered nurses on-site
- Wissner-bosserhoff bed frames and pressure care mattresses
- State-of-the-art Austco nurse call system
- A caring, dedicated client liaison team member is available to provide assistance to residents and their families
- Fully landscaped and secure garden areas
- A solarium and conservatory
- On-site commercial kitchen with nutritious, tasty meals prepared by an in-house chef
- Several comfortable entertainment lounge areas with state-of-the art high definition TVs
- Many additional communal space options for residents to enjoy
- Outdoor balcony options offering residents superb district views
- Hydrotherapy spa bath
- On-site physiotherapy
- Library nook
- Multiple “home style” dining areas
- Special Chinese lounge – feng shui designed
- Stimulating program of regular recreational activities
- Private dining area/function room for up to 12 people that can be booked for resident family functions such as birthdays
- On-site beauty therapist and hairdresser services
- On-site chaplain services
- Refreshment centres offering tea, coffee and special refreshment events in communal areas for residents and their visiting loved ones
Call us now on 1800 722 679
Come and visit PAC Thornleigh for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care