Featuring breathtaking views of the Dandenong Ranges, at Opal Salford Park our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this warm and friendly home, our outstanding team will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes exceptional clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, home-style meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces, you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- All meals are cooked fresh on site
- Social activities include pet therapy, music therapy, gardening, sing-alongs, happy hours and movies
- Hairdressing services
Nursing home features
- Large home (120 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, diversional therapy, massage, aromatherapy
Types of care
- Residential aged care