A beautiful residential aged care home located in the suburb of Murdoch, at Opal Murdoch our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light-filled home, our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes exceptional clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, home-style meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces, you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Types of Care Provided:
- Dementia care
- High-level care
- Palliative care
- Permanent care
- Respite care
- Exceptional care for residents including permanent and respite accommodation.
- Private or companion bedrooms and suites available.
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia.
- Access to a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, and a visiting Podiatrist.
- A choice of fresh Chef prepared meals, cooked onsite.
- A range of indoor and outdoor communal and activity areas.
- Engaging social and recreational programs.
- Strong links to the local community.
Nursing home features
- Large home (141 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Occupational therapy, physiotherapy, lifestyle services
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Companion suites available for couples and friends; extra large accommodation