Opal Geraldton is focused on providing a friendly and open atmosphere for its residents and their family. The home is located in the regional hub of Western Australia’s mid-west.
The dedicated team at Opal Geraldton provide residents with care that is delivered in a compassionate way for the best possible quality of life. They offer exceptional clinical care, a range of social and recreational programs and tasty, nutritious meals that have been prepared onsite.
The warm, spacious interior comprises of a range of living spaces and accommodation alternatives. Beautiful outdoor areas are also accessible throughout the home. The team at Opal Geraldton maintain strong links to the community to help residents keep up an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing services
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Dietitian, physiotherapy, speech pathology, podiatry, optometry, diversional therapy
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: RAD amounts only applicable to those assessed as required to pay