Opal Carine is our beautiful new 145-bed residential aged care home.
Located just 15 minutes from Perth, in the City of Stirling LGA, Opal Carine offers the community access to the very best exceptional aged care services including permanent, short-term (respite) and dementia-specific care. Two memory support wings and a memory garden will be accessible for residents to safely enjoy as they choose. The beautifully designed accommodation offers a range of rooms including companion and premium single rooms with en-suites, many with park views or patio access.
The home also features an on-site café, hairdressers, courtyards and luxurious living and dining rooms to enjoy with friends and family.
Residents and their families can enjoy the stunning shores of nearby North Beach, Karrinyup Shopping Centre, local bushland reserves, and ample public transport networks, just minutes from the new home.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental, Hairdressing salon
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care