Nuriootpa Retirement Living is under construction- Expected completion time - October 2019
Secure your unit today! Talk to Carolyn Redden on 0417 351 123.
Retirement Living in Nuriootpa, SA 5352 - "The heart of the Barossa Valley"
A Retirement Living home under the banner of Tanunda Lutheran Home, as always is designed for the independent retiree in mind, offering low maintenance independent living with high quality finishes as an attraction. Our Nuriootpa village, once completed will house 50 brand new homes with eight different internal layouts. Stage 1( a) is on well the way to being completed.
Our aim is to create a wonderful diversity within the spacious internal streetscape of the finished village, not often seen in developments such as this. You as a resident will enjoy Landscaped open space and park areas which will be a natural part of your new home in this retirement living environment and will set a new standard of space and convenience for retirement homes in the area.
Close to everybody
Keeping up with friends, family and your local community is simple at Nuriootpa Retirement Living. Whether its seeking out the local cafe to catch up for a bite to eat, enjoying the time in the community open spaces or inviting friends and family to your new home, Nuriootpa Retirement Living will be the perfect place to be. Whether you have been a Nuriootpa resident all your life, lived in neighbouring towns or come from further afield, Nuriootpa Retirement Living will help you create the life you’ve always known, enjoy the things you’ve always done with old friends, as well as the new ones you will make.
Retiring with Tanunda Lutheran Home in Nuriootpa, is offering a choice of 2 and 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms units, all homes will have a garage with some styles accommodating a double garage which are often sought after.
The community centre for resident enjoyment, is currently being built in this first stage. This centre will include a lounge area, terrace, bar, billiards & BBQ area.
Barossa Community Features and Attractions
• Foodworks - 47 Old Kapunda Rd, Nuriootpa SA 5355
• Co-op Fresh Foodland Nuriootpa– 1 Murray Street Nuriootpa
Shop online now @ www.coopfresh.com.au
• Maggie Beers Farm Shop – light lunch’s, coffee and restaurant.
• The Rex Tanunda – Seniors programs, fitness classes, pool, cafe.
• The Vine Inn- Nuriootpa meeting place for Lunch and Dinner
• Greenock Creek Charters - day trips and overnight tours for seniors
• Barossa Nursery- plant and gifts
• Carers and Disability Link - Nuriootpa - caring for a loved one with a disability
• Uniting Communities – Murray Street Tanunda – help at home
• Community transport can help you with transport to medical appointments in Adelaide.
• Medical Centers- Nuriootpa, Tanunda and Angaston
• Hospitals- Tanunda and Angaston
• Probus groups for men and ladies, Bridge playing group
• Wholers – Tanunda - Cafe, furniture and gifts
• Enjoyable and relaxing walking and bike trails throughout the Barossa
• Local Church’s and groups., including Tanunda Lutheran Home.
• Barossa Club – Day time Respite for Carers, Tanunda
• Terry White, Priceline and Chemplus Chemists.
• Local Libraries in Tanunda and Nuriootpa – internet access
• Local Golf Clubs and Lawn Bowls groups.
Operated by Tanunda Lutheran Home
Tanunda Lutheran Home are a well established organisation in the surrounding area. Tanunda Lutheran Home currently owns and manages residential aged care and retirement village homes in the nearby town of Tanunda. Their vision is to build on their rich history and proven record of physical and spiritual care so that their residents can live in a desirable community environment and Nuriootpa Retirement Living will deliver on that vision.
Additional details: NOW SELLING phase one, to be completed by October 2019- expressions of interest welcome.