Canberra’s Leading Residential Aged Care Service
Jindalee has been operated by a family run business since 1996 and has been progressively transformed into the modern 169 bed facility that it is today.
The Residence has been completely refurbished and new modern wings have been added over time.
Jindalee will welcome its newest 7 bed exclusive wing (Diosma) in December 2019. This latest development also includes the introduction of a resident/family cafe and alfresco area, complete renovation of the home's activities lounge, and the transformation of the main reception area.
What makes Jindalee different?
- Registered Nurse coverage 24/7- no matter what time or day of the week it is, Registered staff are onsite and available
- Our Directors of Nursing have 50+ years of combined aged care experience
- Continuity of care. We have a high component of core staff
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen
- Informative and transparent environment; residents and families are kept up to date
- Our reputation; delivery of exceptional care.
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff
- Continually improve Jindalee’s quality of service, care and accommodation
Tours are a great way for you to experience the Jindalee difference. Contact our Admissions team today on 02 6239 6800 and we'll organise a one on one tour for you. This will give you an opportunity to gather all the information you need.
Alternatively, we can also post or email you our 5 Steps to Aged Care Guide or our Respite Guide. These comprehensive documents are applicable to all aged care homes in the ACT.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (169 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, other Allied Health Services
Types of care
- Residential aged care