At Heritage Gardens, our residents’ wellbeing is paramount and we are focused on high quality service delivery in permanent care, dementia specific care and respite care.
Heritage Gardens is part of Heritage Care, a fully operational aged care provider which has three premium aged care homes and aims to be ‘the best … in everything we do’.
We offer a range of services and facilities for our residents including the theatre, café, library, courtyards, hairdressing salon, lounges and private function room.
Nestled near the Heathmont Golf Course in Bayswater North, Heritage Gardens offers a luxurious aged care experience that delivers a safe and homely environment for residents.
Heritage Gardens offers three room types, Standard, Deluxe and Premium. Each room has a modern, spacious design and the scenic ambience of Heritage Gardens which promises to deliver an indulgent and leisurely experience.
Comfortable Leisurely Living:
- 24 hour, seven days a week excellent nursing care for residents.
- Home-like environment and a range of lifestyle programs such as home entertainment, personalised one-to-one time, church services, bus outings and much more.
- Modern and spacious rooms, each with built in robes, lockable drawers, ensuite, television, delivery of personal newspaper and magazine subscriptions to the room and much more.
- A homey lounge with comfortable furniture, heating & cooling, fire places and large screen televisions with Foxtel.
- A fully equipped home theatre room with contemporary seating and high quality sound system.
- A private library with a complete selection of books and a quiet room dedicated for reading.
- Outdoor barbeque areas with beautiful garden scenery.
- A private function room for residents to celebrate special occasions with families.
At Heritage Gardens, we have 124 rooms, inclusive of a 15-room Memory Support Unit.
We offer 24/7 registered nursing care, palliative care, secure outdoor garden areas and Secure dementia specific beds.
- Hairdressing salon
- Private function room.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
New large single Rooms with Private Ensuite. Secure and beautiful gardens with BBQ area. Onsite hairdressing salon, café, function room, theatre and library. Spacious, natural light-filled lounges including comfortable furniture, heating & cooling, fire places, large screen televisions with Foxtel, music and an aquarium. A six-week seasonal menu, offering residents a choice from nutritious meals. A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, Exercise Program, bingo, Mens Shed Program, Church services, bus outings, and more. To arrange a personalised tour or for additional information on Heritage Gardens please contact Ashley Menze on 0436 622 257.
New large single room with private en-suite in our secure memory support unit.
Secure and beautiful gardens with internal courtyards and BBQ area. On-site hairdressing salon, café', function room, theatre and libraries. Spacious, natural light-filled lounges including comfortable furniture, heating and cooling, fire places, large screen televisions with Foxtel, music and aquariums. A monthly rotational menu offering nutritious meal choices. A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, exercise programs, bingo, men's shed program, church services and more. To arrange a personalised tour or for additional information on Heritage Gardens please contact Ashley Menze on 0436 622 257.