Helping you to make the right decisions .............
Aged Care Financial Specialists (Home Care, Residential Care, Retirement Homes)
We understand that arranging for a loved one to enter permanent care can be a daunting and stressful time. Everybody deserves the best care, in the best facility, with the best financial outcomes. There is an abundance of information out there to help you with your decision making. But how does all that information relate to you? How do you know that the decision you’re making now about the family home, could affect your pension and aged care costs in a few years.
We can help you by sorting through all that information, and relating it to your very own situation and circumstances. We can make the process of entering an aged care facility simple. We can hold your hand through the whole process, guiding you to achieving the best outcomes for you, and following up with ongoing service to make sure you stay on track.
As specialist advisers, our role is to guide you through the journey, and help you make the right decisions for your family. Here are just a few areas we can help with:
- Entry fees – funding & the best payment option.
- Affordability of care– in short & long term.
- Family home – best option (retaining, selling, renting).
- Security of capital – will your money last.
- Age Pension – strategies to maximise your pension.
- Ongoing costs – strategies to ensure funding & minimise cost.
- Inheritance – structuring to maximise longevity; estate planning.
- Administration – reviews, completing paperwork, reconciliations.
- Negotiations – with concerned parties – Aged Care Facilities, CentreLink/DVA.
- Written Advice – all recommendations & options.
Contact: Denise Kipling on (08) 8223 6880 or email her by clicking on the 'Send a message' button. To find out more click on the 'Visit Website' button.
* Financial Success SA Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Financial Wisdom Limited ABN 70 006 646 AFSL 231138; Certified Financial Planner, Age Care Specialist, Accredited Aged Care ProfessionalTM , Providing Aged Care Specialist Advice since 2006, Member of Financial Planning Association (FPA)
'It has been such a relief having Denise help us with the finances for mum and dad over the past six months. She has an extensive knowledge of the ins and outs of aged care and provided us with a wide range of options which enabled us to make informed choices in regard to property, shares and investments. On top of this she showed a keen interest in mum and dad's wellbeing. We appreciated her understanding, patience and thoughtfulness during this challenging time.'
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in SA
- Financial advisors
- Financial services