Who We Are
Community Vision is a not-for-profit organisation that offers an extensive range of In-Home support services across all areas of Perth and the South West region.
Maintaining independence and encouraging clients reablement to assist and support their personal journey to live their life their way. We offer an extensive range of services through individualised Home Care Packages and/or Commonwealth Home Support Programme/Home and Community Care funding, addressing individuals needs to live well in their own homes.
Community Vision’s Home Care Services start with our client. We work to identify their needs and support them with care services that will be beneficial to maintaining independence and wellness.
Being an experienced provider of community services, Community Vision stands alongside our clients and their goals to live independently in their own home. Our Home Care Services can be tailored to meet client needs and with them, we can identify the care services that will be most beneficial to achieving independence and desired autonomy.
In-Home services may include, but are not limited to:
- Nursing, Occupational therapy and other allied health services.
- Companionship – social, community, and leisure activities.
- Carer and family support.
- Personal care – assistance with bathing, dressing; monitoring and management of medication.
- Household support – domestic assistance, gardening & home maintenance.
- Dietary support – monitoring of diet and meal planning.
- Social support services – one on one or group support through our Woodvale Social Centre
- Assistive communication aids and devices.
- Community Vision Social Centre.
Community Vision offers social connections and support at our Woodvale Social Centre, located in Perth’s Northern suburbs. We understand the importance of creating and maintaining social connections within the community. The Social Centre is home to our ‘Sunshine’ group that supports individuals and their families/carers who are living with Dementia. Our professional caring team of Dementia specific trained employees provide an environment that is dedicated to Best Practice, maintaining dignity and choice for those living with Dementia.
Come join us at Community Vision Social Centre where we provide:
- A relaxed and safe environment for clients enjoyment and the opportunity to make new friends.
- Sensory room specifically designed to safely explore and stimulate all five senses. Beneficial to those living with dementia and mental health issues.
- Leisure and lifestyle activities such as arts and crafts, exercise groups for all abilities and social excursions within the community including our regular ‘Memory Café’.
- Local Entertainment, music, and guest speakers.
- Education in technology such as VR (Virtual Reality), iPads and mobile phones.
Our Social Centre is open Monday to Saturday, including the provision of evening services.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Veterans' Home Care - please phone: (08) 9301 8227