Located near the picturesque shores of beautiful Jervis Bay on the NSW south coast, Coastal Waters Aged Care presents seaside living at its best. Coastal Waters offers all levels of permanent and respite care in an environment that encourages independence and lifestyle choices to suit every individual.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medical practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- High and low level care
- Respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Coastal Waters, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual's choices.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care