Positioned on the Manning River, Calvary St Paul's Retirement Community offers permanent accommodation for 40 residents, as well as respite accommodation. Calvary St Paul's boasts a rural setting and is a quiet retreat with a warm country feel. All residents enjoying single rooms, each with their own private ensuite.
Calvary St Paul's offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- All common areas air-conditioned
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Two level building with a lift, ramp and stairs
- Combined lounge, dining and entertainment areas
- Sitting room with tea and coffee facilities
- Leisure & lifestyle activities including crafts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs and singing
- Regular bus trips, BBQs and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided by community groups onsite
- Onsite kiosk open two days a week or on request
- Onsite hairdressing salon and beautician
- Library and internet services available
- Mass is celebrated regularly
- Large outdoor covered BBQ area for residents and their guests to enjoy
- Respite accommodation available
- Palliative care program .
To enquire about living in Calvary St Paul’s Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care