Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community provides quality care for 41 residents and also offers overnight respite accommodation and independent living. All rooms are single, air-conditioned and have their own private ensuite and balcony overlooking the rural back-drop of Maitland.
Calvary Mt Carmel offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite and balcony with beautiful rural views
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- Air-conditioned building with temperature control in each room
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Onsite chapel
- Onsite kiosk run by residents three days a week
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Large lounge, dining and entertainment areas
- Sitting rooms with tea and coffee facilities
- Covered courtyard, BBQ area & outdoor facilities for residents and guests to enjoy
- Leisure and lifestyle activities including crafts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs and singing
- Regular bus trips and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided by community groups onsite and regular events hosted
- Internet access and library services available
- Respite accommodation available
- Palliative care program
- Residents are encouraged to nominate a doctor of their choice and can also access allied health professionals.
To enquire about living in Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care