Blue Care Continence Management Care
Continence Management Care is provided by experienced professionals who work in close association with general practioners and specialists. We employ specialist Nurses and continence professionals who are available for advice. It is possible, during your assessment that some of the questions they may ask will include:
- When did continence start?
- How often does it happen?
- How much urine or faeces is lost?
- How are you dealing with it?
- Can you feel when the bladder or bowel is full?
- How often do you use the toilet?
- What medicines do you take?
Any concern about poor bladder or bowel control should never be dismissed as ‘simply a small problem’. Diet or the type and amount of fluid intake can be factors.
Prevention is as important as treatment. Early intervention may prevent or delay problems recurring or getting worse later in life.
Our staff provide:
- Education for Health Professionals
- Education and information for clients and carers
- Informative sessions to support groups within the community.
This service offers private, personal and confidential support for this sometimes embarrassing condition. Assessment will be carried out in the privacy of your own home.
Products, Equipment and Technology
- Available in QLD
- Continence products