AusCare Home & Community Care Limited (AusCare) is a National Community Services Organisation approved by the Australian Government to provide Home Care Packages (HCP) Services and National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Services. Our services are highly adaptable and can be tailored to suit your needs.
AusCare has worked with individual, families and carers to create endless opportunities for all. You will have the freedom to choose the supports you require, as well as your support worker.
AusCare provides you with the following services but is not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Social Support
- Domestic Assistance
- Clinical Care
- Home Solutions
- Health and Wellbeing
What makes AusCare unique?
- We deliver in-home and community care services in your language.
- We provide qualified, well-trained support worker that can speak your language.
- Caring and responsive organisation that want to support you to spend more time with your loved ones, free from stress and worry.
- Guides and supports you personally to understand your needs and wants.
- You support package will be designed in consultation with us to be flexible and provide you with quality care and choice.
- Empowers you to reach your goals at home and/or in the community.
- Partner with the community programs that enhance your wellbeing and community participant.
AusCare offers services across Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Melbourne and will soon operate in Tasmania, Canberra and North Territory.