Warrina Village is one of the five retirement living villages at Anglicare Castle Hill. Residents benefit from its close proximity to Lober Square which has a health centre, chapel, cafe, bookshop and vintage stores.
A feature of Warrina Village is ‘The Glade’ - an open parkland space next to Willow Pond, which is a favourite picnic and barbeque spot for residents as well as their family and friends. Warrina has two community centres where residents enjoy a variety activities. Residents also enjoy lovely walks through the peaceful village with many spacious walking paths. Conveniently located near Lober Square, Warrina offers a choice of units, duplex villas and free standing villas, all of which are modern, spacious and beautifully designed.
With a selection of units and freestanding villas to choose from, Warrina offers quality modern living in a lovely part of the estate. Well designed with a spacious, carefree lifestyle in mind, a highlight of Warrina is its natural aspect. Designed around a central glade, Warrina's open parklands and the shores of Willow Pond provide the perfect setting for barbeques with friends and family. Vegetable allotments cater to those who like to get their hands dirty, while an array of men's workshops compete for time with exercise classes and social groups.
Brand new apartments available! Hurry, few remaining.
Features of this Village include:
- Gym and Hydrotherapy pool
- Village bus
- Computer and games room
- Resident garden and workshop
- Bowling green
- Community centre
- BBQ area
- Wills Café (open 7 days)
- Guest accommodation
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Registered nurse
- Medical - Hornsby Hospital (12km); Westmead Hospital & Westmead Private (11km); Norwest Private (11km); Sydney Adventist Hospital (9km)
- Shopping center: - Castle Towers Shopping Centre (12km)
- Railway station: - Pennant Hills station (6km); Castle Hill Metro station (1.3km); Cherrybrook Metro Station (2.5km)
- Buses - Hills Bus bus stop within the village - Route 632, 631, 633, 635 approx every 30mins (200m)