Hopetoun Village has a wide-ranging social and activities program offering everything from scrabble and bridge afternoons, to art lessons, forums, movie matinees, snooker clubs and the library.
There is also a friendly and popular cafe in the village serving hot lunches, cold and hot drinks, cakes and Devonshire Teas.
Built around 10 large courtyards, there is a variety of accommodation that offers very affordable entry into this quality retirement village.
- Heated pool and gym
- Village bus
- Computer and games room
- Resident garden and workshop
- Bowling green
- Community centre
- BBQ area
- Guest accommodation
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Registered nurse
- Bulk-billing medical centre
- Onsite residential care communities
- Medical: Hornsby Hospital (12km) ; Westmead Hospital and Westmead Private (11km); Norwest Private (11km); Sydney Adventist Hospital (9km)
- Shopping Centre: Castle Towers Shopping Centre (2km)
- Railway Station: Pennant Hills Station (6km); Metro at Showground Station (1.3km) and Cherrybrook Station (1.6km)
- Buses: Hills bus stop within the village - route 632, 631, 633, 635 approx every 30mins
Make an appointment to view our accommodation options and tour the village.