Offering ‘cottage style’ accommodation, Flinders Village is a popular village with a strong sense of community.
With just 40 one-bedroom villas, everyone knows each other and lasting friendships are formed with ease. The villas - each opening out onto a small garden - have cathedral ceilings, giving the feeling of space and openness.
Residents enjoy their own community room and organise group social activities. There are also many opportunities to join the wider village community activities. Flinders residents can also take advantage of the kiosk, meals in the dining room and hairdressing salon located in the nearby residential care community.
- Heated pool and gym
- Village bus
- Computer and games room
- Resident garden and workshop
- Bowling green
- Community centre
- BBQ area
- Wills Cafe (open 7 days)
- Guest accommodation
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Registered nurse
- Bulk-billing medical centre
- Onsite residential care communities
- Medical - Hornsby Hospital (12km); Westmead Hospital & Westmead Private (11km); Norwest Private (11km); Sydney Adventist Hospital (9km)
- Shopping center: - Castle Towers Shopping Centre (12km)
- Railway station: - Pennant Hills station (6km); Castle Hill Metro station (1.3km); Cherrybrook Metro Station (2.5km)
- Buses - Hills Bus bus stop within the village - Route 632, 631, 633, 635 approx every 30mins (200m)
Make an appointment to view our accommodation options and tour the village.