If home is where your heart is, we can help you stay there
Many people tell us that they want to stay living in their own home for as long as possible.
At the heart of wanting to remain living at home is the sense of being in control, however as you age, there can be some challenges.
Many of these challenges can be overcome with the assistance of family and friends, however sometimes they aren’t available or you don’t want to ask, and that’s where ACH Group can assist.
Why Choose ACH Group?
Our approach is to provide you with options so that you can maintain control over your living environment, and your life in general. We see the support that we offer as a way of taking away the worry, so you can get back to doing the things you love. If you choose ACH Group, we’ll work with you, rather than taking over from you.
Our qualified, experienced staff are committed to working with you to design a support plan that will meet your specific needs. We also offer information, advice, advocacy and referral to specialist allied health assessments and other services and programs to ensure you get the best out of life.
Services to help you live well at home
Home & Garden Services:
- Spring cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Cupboard, pantry and fridge cleaning
- Bed and linen changing
- Laundry and ironing assistance
- Shopping and bill payment
- Home cooked meals
- Home maintenance
- Garden maintenance and pruning
- Lawn mowing.
Personal Support Services:
- Personal alarm monitoring
- Equipment and assistance
- Assistance with showering and dressing
- Medication prompting
- Continence management.
Social, Transport & Health Services:
- Transport to where you would like to go
- Personal shopping assistance
- Group or one-on-one social and community experiences to get you out and about
- Programs that encourage gentle exercise to improve your health and mobility
- Support to attend medical or other appointments.
To help you access support, the Government provides two different streams of funding: Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages (HCP).
Both funding options provide you with support to remain living at home but there are differences:
Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP):
- Basic level care needs and support
- Services can be used to provide short term intensive care
- Eligibility is assessed by My Aged Care.
Home Care Package (HCP):
- Higher level care needs and support
- Four levels of HCP (1–4), with each level receiving a different level of funding
- An Advisor supports you to develop a personalised care plan to put into action - eligibility is assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).
Customer Funded or Private Method:
- If you are not eligible for a government subsidy or don’t want to wait for an assessment and would prefer to pay for the services yourself, we offer a ‘pay as you go’ option.